The 675 Starwatcher Refractor Telescope from Barska is the perfect entry-level telescope for the aspiring amateur astronomer. Complete with a equatorial mount, red dot finder scope, collapsable tripod, and 3 eyepieces, the 675 Starwatcher has everything you need to begin exploring the night sky.
- 60mm Objective
- 900mm Focal Length
- Fully Coated Optics
- Equatorial Mount
- Three Eyepieces
- Red Dot Finderscope
- DeepSky Software
- 3x Barlow Lens
- Moon Filter
- Aluminum Tripod
The large focal length of 900mm can be leveraged by the three included eyepieces, a 3x Barlow lens and an erecting diagonal that not only lessens neck strain for zenith area observing but also makes the image upright for terrestrial viewing. The Deepsky Astronomy software is packed with many features that both experienced and novice users will appreciate. There is a searchable database of over 10,000+ objects including, nebulae, star clusters, double stars, and variable stars. Simply load it into a PC and begin a journey to the stars and planets.
- 3x Barlow lens multiplies magnification choices for different kinds of viewing
- Deepsky Astronomy software for a PC with a database of over 10,000 celestial objects
- The optical tube has a metallic silver finish that offers a handsome and appealing telescope
- Red-Dot finderscope helps align the scope on the selected object before viewing with the telescope
- 1.5x erecting eye 90 degree diagonal allows terrestrial observing and lessens neck strain during longer sessions
- Adjustable aluminum tripod with an accessories tray and an altazimuth mount make sky watching pleasurable and easy
- Fully coated lenses increase light transmission with an anti-reflective layer of coating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces
- The equatorial mount simplifies tracking of stars and planets helping to keep the selected object in view as it moves across the night sky
- Three interchangeable eyepieces, an SR4, an H12 and an H20 provide multiple magnifications.