Whether you’re looking to delve into the details of our solar system or explore inspiring deep sky treasures, the versatile FirstLight series has an observing package that will fit your individual needs. Each of the combinations in this new line comes complete with all of the essentials: a telescope, a sturdy mount, an eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder. Telescope offerings include achromatic refractors ranging in aperture from 70mm to 152mm, Maksutov-Cassegrains from 100mm to 152mm, and Newtonian reflectors from 114mm to an impressive 203mm.
Mounts vary from a simple fork-mounted alt-azimuth option to a complete GOTO tracking system. As an added benefit, each package includes an adapter that allows you to use your smartphone to easily capture and share the beauty unfolding in your eyepiece. With FirstLight, the only thing you need to provide is a desire to discover.
FirstLight AR102mm White Tube Refractor with 600mm focal length f/6.47 telescope with fully multi-coated glass; Twilight Nano Alt/Az mount; 40mm draw tube focuser; 1.25" 90° Diagonal; Plossl 25mm eyepiece; and HD132 Red-dot Finder; and Smartphone Camera adapter.
- 102mm aperture is ideal for getting excellent views of deep sky favorites.
- Doublet design uses a pairing of glass lenses separated by a cushion of air to minimize chromatic aberrations.
- Twilight Nano alt-azimuth mount has a panhandle control that makes it easy to position the telescope.
- Mount is lightweight but can still hold up to 15lbs of equipment.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Model comes with a 25mm Plössl eyepiece, a 90° diagonal for more comfortable viewing and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Built-in dew shield slows moisture build-up on the objective lens and reduces interference from ambient light.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.