Whether you’re looking to delve into the details of our solar system or explore inspiring deep sky treasures, the versatile FirstLight telescope series has an observing package that will fit your individual needs. Each of the combinations in this new line comes complete with all of the essentials: a telescope, a sturdy mount, an eyepiece and a red dot viewfinder. Telescope offerings include achromatic refractors ranging in aperture from 70mm to 152mm, Maksutov-Cassegrains from 100mm to 152mm, and Newtonian reflectors from 114mm to an impressive 203mm.
Mounts vary from a simple fork-mounted alt-azimuth option to a complete GOTO tracking system. As an added benefit, each package includes an adapter that allows you to use your smartphone to easily capture and share the beauty unfolding in your eyepiece. With Firstlight, the only thing you need to provide is a desire to discover.
FirstLight AR90mm White Tube Refractor telescope with 500mm focal length f/5.5 multi-coated telescope with Alt/AZ “U” Yoke mount; Aluminum tripod; 1.25" draw tube focuser; 1.25" Erect Imaging Diagonal; 1.25" K9 and K20 eyepieces; and HD119 Red-dot Finder; and Smartphone Camera adapter.
- Large 90mm aperture packs enough light-gathering power for revealing looks at galaxies, nebulae and clusters as well as lunar and planetary features.
- Doublet design uses a pairing of glass lenses separated by a cushion of air to minimize chromatic aberrations.
- Simple yoke mount with an altitude rod makes it easy to smoothly move the telescope and track objects.
- Full size tripod includes accessory tray to keep eyepieces handy and provide additional stability.
- Model comes with 9mm and 20mm Kellner eyepieces and a red dot viewfinder to aid in object location.
- Erect image diagonal provides proper image orientation for terrestrial use.
- Included adapter helps observers use their smart device to capture and share images.