Levenhuk Skyline BASE 100S is a well-balanced Newtonian reflector on an alt-azimuth mount. On the one hand, it is simple-to-operate and user-friendly even for beginner astronomers; on the other hand, it allows observing many deep-sky objects. This telescope is highly estimated by amateur astronomers who are not ready to operate a complicated telescope. Levenhuk Skyline BASE 100S will be of great interest to those who are willing to enter an endless world with nebulae, galaxies, and star clusters.
Though this telescope is more suitable for exploring deep space, you can also use it for observing the Moon and the Solar system planets. The kit includes two eyepieces, that can be interchanged in order to adjust the optics for observing different space objects. A 6x optical finderscope allows for pointing an optical tube precisely at the desired sky areas.
This telescope comes with an alt-azimuth mount, and it does not take much time for mastering. Levenhuk Skyline BASE 100S is operated as a classic spotting scope, by moving an optical tube to the left, to the right, up and down. A mount is fixed on a standard tripod made of aluminum and reliably installed even on rough surfaces. There is an accessory tray. The tripod features adjustable legs.
- Reflector with a 102mm diameter primary mirror
- Easy-to-operate telescope is mounted on an alt-azimuth mount
- Excellent for deep-sky exploring: observe all Messier objects and the brightest NGC objects
- Great choice for observing the Solar system and the Moon
- Designed for beginner astronomers
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube
- Alt-azimuth mount
- Aluminum tripod with an accessory tray
- 5x24 optical finder scope
- SR4mm (175x) eyepiece
- H20mm (35x) eyepiece
- User manual and lifetime warranty