Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 130S Telescope is a powerful Newtonian reflector that will introduce you to space and allow look at its farthest corners. You can observe hundreds of star clusters, galaxies, and nebulae, double and regular stars, and more through this telescope. You can also observe Messier objects and NGC objects – and most part of them detailed and clear. You can also explore outer space. This telescope is useful for observing lunar craters larger than 4km (2.5mi), Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, and Venus. Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 130S is a perfect telescope for thorough space examination.
You can operate an optical tube with the help of an equatorial mount. It is a little more complicated than an azimuthal mount but it allows tracking celestial objects precisely and effortlessly. It takes time to learn how to operate it, yet quality and comfortable observations will not disappoint you. The mount is attached to an aluminum tripod with adjustable height: you can easily adjust it to your height. An accessory tray can be easily fixed on the tripod.
This telescope is equipped with an extended set of optical accessories. A 6x optical finderscope helps pointing an optical tube to celestial objects. Two eyepieces allow choosing an appropriate magnification for observations. A Barlow lens increases the optics power. Levenhuk Skyline PLUS 130S Telescope does not require additional purchases as everything necessary is already included in the kit.
- Newtonian reflector for deep sky observations
- Equatorial mount provides simple and useful tracking of celestial objects
- The optics is capable of showing all Messier objects and many NGC objects
- This telescope is designed for beginner yet ambitious astronomers
- Balanced set of optical accessories in the kit
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube
- Equatorial mount
- Aluminum tripod with an accessory tray
- 6x24 optical finderscope
- SUPER 10mm (90x) eyepiece
- SUPER 25mm (36x) eyepiece
- 2x Barlow lens
- Slow-motion control knobs
- User manual and lifetime warranty